Manual Catering Water Softener For Dishwashers / Glasswashers 8 Litre
Manual Water Softener 8 Litre
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 420H 185D|
8 Litre Manual Regneration Water Softener
Ideal For Commercial Dishwashers & Glasswashers
- Manual regeneration water softener
- Ideal for glasswashers & dishwashers up to 400mm basket
- Removes calcium and limescale from hard water
- Provides 1000 litres of soft water between regeneration (at 120ppm hardness)
- Regenerate approximately once a week with 1kg granular salt
- Suitable for mains water between 4c and 55c
- Accepts all pressures between 1.7 and 8 bar
- Easy installation and use instructions included
- Standard ¾ Inch BSP Male connections
- Includes long-life resin, 1-meter regeneration drain tube
- 1 year warranty
This 8 Litre Manual Regeneration Catering Water Softener is ideal for use with commercial glasswashers and smaller commercial dishwashers that accept between 350mm and 400mm baskets.
The space saving design allows for easy installation underneath a counter or by the side of your machine, making it the preferred manual water softener for front of house or behind bar installations. Manufactured out of high-quality stainless steel.
Designed for catering applications to protect water heating appliances this water softener will help to lower operational costs and prolong equipment lifespan. This is particularly true for commercial dishwashers and glasswashers where hard water can result in poor quality wash results, high detergent use and costly machine repair bills.
Inside the 8-litre chamber, hard water is passed through the resin filter to remove calcium and limescale deposits so that only clean, fresh limescale free water leaves the outward feed. The internal resin filter never needs to be changed and provides 1000 litres of soft water between regenerations (at standard water hardness of 120ppm). This is approximately 1 week of operation or 400 wash cycles on a standard dishwasher.
Regeneration is easy and only requires approximately 1kg of granular salt. Simply add the salt and switch on to flush-through mode to drain away the salt solution. The water softener is then ready for another 1000 litres.
Installation is easy and does not require specialist plumbing knowledge. All instructions are provided. Suitable for use on water feeds between 4c and 50c and a minimum pressure of 1.7 bar to 8 bar. Connection to mains water and equipment is via standard 3/4 Inch BSP male connectors. Regeneration drain tube is also included.
Need Help?Speak to our advisors whom will be able to recommend whether this manual water softener is the correct product for your installation requirements. Alternatively find out more about manual regeneration of water softeners.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):7.5000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):185|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):420|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):185|
|Model Number||Model Number:Q900008|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.