Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent ECOPDW5L (5 Litre)
Enviro Clean Dishwash Detergent (5 Litre)
Replaces traditional detergents & rinse aid so you don't need a water softener!
Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent ECOPDW5L is a revolutionary new cleaning agent designed to work together with our Zero Scale Additive for commercial dishwashers. Combined, these two products allow you to operate your commercial dishwasher without a water softener.
Completely replacing your traditional detergents and rinse aid and removing the need to install or replenish your water softener, this solution can deliver fantastic cost-in-use savings when compared to traditional products.
Designed to be eco-friendly the dishwasher detergent uses a low caustic formula to protect the machine whilst our special formula works hand in hand with the Zero Scale Additive to prevent limescale build up.
The high strength formula of Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent easily removes fats, grease, oil and burnt on food whilst added tannin remover leaves crockery and cutlery sparkling. The product also contains efficient soil anti-redeposition agents to keep washed of food debris soluble in the water to prevent re-contamination of items after washing is complete.
Directions For Use
Product must be used alongside Enviro Clean Pro Zero Scale Additive. Suitable for all commercial dishwashers with automatic chemical dosing systems.
- Insert the weighted dosing tube of your machine into chemical container.
- To avoid airlocks, follow machine manufacturer’s instructions to prime chemical
- Adjust dosage to suit water conditions and desired wash results.
- Maintain a healthy level of chemical as part of your daily check routines.
- Dispose of empty container in your plastic recycling.
For Best Results:
- Minimum recommended rinse cycle temperature is 85c
- Dose approximately 5ml of product per wash
- Vary dosage depending on machine size & water conditions
For More Information
For more information on how Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent can help your machine be limescale free and save your business money, visit envirocleanpro.co.uk.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.300000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:ECOPDW5L|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers have been designed in consultation with the UK’s leading publicans and brewery chains to go hand-in-hand with the Environmentally Friendly Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent.
Manufactured from a Fully Bio-Degradable Formula, this detergent allows Enviro Clean glass washers to operate without traditional detergents or water softeners, delivering huge cost-in-use savings for operators.
Utilising only Natural Ingredients, Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers do not contaminate glasses with powerful chemicals and caustic. This ensures the Best Beer Taste and presentation, with fantastic lacing and Improved Beer Head Retention.
Furthermore, the active ingredient in Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent eliminates limescale, protecting machine components and ensuring longevity. A promise of quality that is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty as standard.
All Enviro Clean Pro products are backed by a Nationwide Service and Support team, dedicated to ensuring the best possible aftersales care. Trained engineers cover your machine and can offer telephone support, on-site visits and access to a full UK parts stock.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.