Automatic Water Softener 1950 Litre
Automatic Water Softener 1950 Litre
Ideal for Commercial Dishwashers & Glasswashers
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 530H 270W 440D|
Automatic Water Softener 1950 Litres
Ideal for commercial dishwashers, glasswashers, and other catering appliances. Completely automatic operation, regenerating based on timer settings and avoiding the need for labour-intensive processes. Simply just keep the unit topped up with tablet salt. High strength ABS plastic construction that resists cracks and breakage, a promise of quality that is backed by a 1-year commercial warranty.
Completely Automatic Operation
Regenerating a water softener is labour intensive, but with an automatic softener you just need to keep it topped up with salt. The automatic timer comes pre-set to run every 6 days at 2AM. Water flow is uninterrupted, even during regeneration, so you can keep using appliances as normal. You can also easily adjust the frequency and time as required.
Perfectly Softened Water
Incoming water is passed through the softening resin to remove limescale, calcium and other impurities. The unit can generate up to 1950 litres of softened water between regenerations (based on 180ppm supply) and the resin never needs to be replaced for the lifetime of the unit.
Use for Multiple Appliances
Capable of up to 75 litres per minute maximum flow rate, so ideal for multiple appliances. Simply just fit one automatic softener to your incoming supply.
Pre-configured for plug-and-play operation with 13A 3 pin UK plug. No plumbing experience required. Uses standard ¾ inch BSP screw fit flexi-pipe for easy connection. A 2-meter drain hose is included and needs to be run to a nearby waste or sink.
- 1950 litres softener water between regeneration
- Automatically regenerates based on timer settings
- Just keep topped up with tablet salt
- Set to run automatically once a week at 2AM
- Adjust timer settings as required
- Waterflow uninterrupted during regeneration
- 75 litre/minute flow rate – ideal for multiple appliances
- Perfect for commercial dishwashers, glasswashers etc
- Also suitable for combi-ovens, ice machines etc.
- Suitable for cold water feeds up to 40c
- Suitable for all mains water pressure from (1.5 to 6 bar)
- Simple & reliable electromechanical controls
- Easy installation – no plumbing experience required
- High strength plastic construction – resists cracks & breakage
- 3 Pin UK plug fitted
- 1 year commercial warranty
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.000000|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):440|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):530|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):270|
|Model Number||Model Number:MJMB65|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.