Manual Catering Water Softener For Dishwashers / Glasswashers 12 Litre
Manual Water Softener 12 Litre
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 520H|
12 Litre Manual Regneration Water Softener
Ideal For Large Commercial Dishwashers
- Manual regeneration water softener
- Ideal for 500mm undercounter & passthrough commercial dishwashers
- Removes calcium and limescale from hard water
- Provides 1500 litres of soft water between regeneration (at 120ppm hardness)
- Regenerate approximately once a week with 1kg granular salt
- Suitable for mains water between 4c and 25c
- Accepts all pressures between 1.7 and 8 bar
- Easy installation and use instructions included
- Standard ¾ Inch BSP Male connections
- Includes long-life resin, 1-meter regeneration drain tube
- 1 year warranty
This 12 Litre Manual Regeneration Catering Water Softener is ideal for use with full-size commercial dishwashers, including 500mm undercounter and pass through commercial dishwashers. It is ideal for machines that are providing approximately 500 washes per week. The space saving design allows for easy installation underneath a counter or by the side of your machine, without intruding into storage or work spaces behind your bar or in your commercial kitchen.
Designed for catering applications to protect water heating appliances this water softener will help to lower operational costs and prolong equipment lifespan. This is particularly true for commercial dishwashers and glasswashers where hard water can result in poor quality wash results, high detergent use and costly machine repair bills.
Inside the 12-litre chamber, hard water is passed through the resin filter to remove calcium and limescale deposits so that only clean, fresh limescale free water leaves the outward feed. The internal resin filter never needs to be changed and provides 1500 litres of soft water between regenerations (at standard water hardness of 120ppm). This is approximately 1 week of operation or 550 wash cycles on a standard 500mm commercial dishwasher.
Regeneration is easy and only requires approximately 1kg of granular salt. Simply add the salt and switch on to flush-through mode to drain away the salt solution. The water softener is then ready for another 1500 litres.
Installation is easy and does not require specialist plumbing knowledge. All instructions are provided. Suitable for use on water feeds between 4c and 25c and a minimum pressure of 1.7 bar to 8 bar. Connection to mains water and equipment is via standard 3/4 Inch BSP male connectors. Regeneration drain tube is also included.
Speak to our advisors whom will be able to recommend whether this manual water softener is the correct product for your installation requirements. Alternatively find out more about manual regeneration of water softeners.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):9.500000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Same Day|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):520|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):185|
|Model Number||Model Number:Q900012|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.