Manual Water Softener 12 Litre
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):520H 185W 185D|
Large 12L water softener unit is ideal for use with smaller glass and dishwashers that wash 500mm baskets (including pass through machines). The space saving design also allows installation neatly underneath the counter or by the side of your machine.
Designed for catering and hospitality applications where industrial water usage is required, such as in bars and restaurants. This manual water softener will help to lower operation costs, improve system performance and prolong equipment lifespan. This is particularly true with glass and dishwashing equipment where impurities in mains water will result in low washing standards and higher detergent use, energy consumption and equipment maintenance costs.
Softening is the result of passing water through resins held inside the drum bringing about a chemical change where calcium is removed, leaving only fresh lime scale free water.
The resin should never need to be replaced but this manual unit requires regular regeneration by the user with approximately 1 Kg of salt. Regeneration with salt refreshes the resin and removes harmful deposits which have built up. It is recommended this is completed weekly, depending on water hardness and machine use.
Easy installation, does not require specialist plumbing knowledge. Capable of operating between 4c and 50c water temperatures and a minimum pressure of 1.7 bar up to 8 bar. Connection to mains water and/or equipment via a standard 3/4" bsp male connector.
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):185|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):520|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):185|
|Model Number||Model Number:Q900012|
Kingfisher offer a wide range of commercial catering equipment, including specialist glass and dishwashing equipment. Each product in the kingfisher range is designed, selected and tested with professional caterers and kitchens in mind, offering great value for money and unrivalled quality when compared to other budget equipment. Supported by a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network, with 24 hour call-out and servicing available the Kingfisher brand represents a trusted and reliable equipment partner that professional businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Standard Next-day delivery to UK mainland areas is £6.25
- We offer delivery services across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- Customers will qualify for free next-day delivery when the sub-total of the order (before taxes) is over £50.00.
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- An additional geographic surcharge may be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information