Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent ECOPGW5L (5 Litre)
Enviro Clean Glasswasher Detergent (5 Litre)
Replaces your traditional glasswash detergent and rinse aid so you can run your machine without a water softener!
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent ECOPGW5L is a revolutionary new water treatment that has been designed specifically for use in commercial glasswashers.
Manufactured from a fully bio-degradable formula that is based on raw sugar extract, Enviro Clean Pro Water Treatment completely replaces your warewashing detergents, rinse aids and water softeners to deliver fantastic cost-in-use savings when compared to traditional equipment.
By utilising only natural ingredients, there can be no contamination on glassware, ensuring the best beer taste and presentation in the world, with fantastic lacing and head retention.
The unique formula simultaneously prevents limescale build-up to protect machine components and tackles even the most stubborn wash problems such as lipstick and tanning removal.
By switching over to Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent, you will no longer need to install or replenish your water softener, as this chemical will prevent limescale from forming in the first place. For more information on how Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent can help your machine be limescale free and save your business money, visit envirocleanpro.co.uk.
Directions For Use
Product only to be used with Warewashers fitted with Enviroclean Pro dosing systems.
- Insert the weighted dosing tube of your machine into chemical container.
- To avoid airlocks, follow machine manufacturer’s instructions to prime chemical
- Adjust dosage to suit water conditions and desired wash results.
- Maintain a healthy level of chemical as part of your daily check routines.
- Dispose of empty container in your plastic recycling.
For Best Results:
- Minimum recommended rinse cycle temperature is 70c
- Ensure machine wash jets and filters are clean
- Ensure glasses are renovated before switching to Enviro Clean
- Dose approximately 5ml of product per wash
- Vary dosage depending on machine size & water conditions
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.3000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:ECOPGW5L|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent, Rinse Aid, Specialist|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers have been designed in consultation with the UK’s leading publicans and brewery chains to go hand-in-hand with the Environmentally Friendly Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent.
Manufactured from a Fully Bio-Degradable Formula, this detergent allows Enviro Clean glass washers to operate without traditional detergents or water softeners, delivering huge cost-in-use savings for operators.
Utilising only Natural Ingredients, Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers do not contaminate glasses with powerful chemicals and caustic. This ensures the Best Beer Taste and presentation, with fantastic lacing and Improved Beer Head Retention.
Furthermore, the active ingredient in Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent eliminates limescale, protecting machine components and ensuring longevity. A promise of quality that is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty as standard.
All Enviro Clean Pro products are backed by a Nationwide Service and Support team, dedicated to ensuring the best possible aftersales care. Trained engineers cover your machine and can offer telephone support, on-site visits and access to a full UK parts stock.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.