Enviro Clean Glasswasher Detergent 5 Litre
Enviro Clean Glasswasher Detergent 5 Litre
- Buy 4 for £22.04 £18.37 each and save 25%
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent
A revolutionary ew water treatment that has been designed specifically for use in commercial glasswashers.
Manufactured from a fully bio-degradable formula that is based on raw sugar extract, Enviro Clean Pro Water Treatment completely replaces your warewashing detergents, rinse aids and water softeners to deliver fantastic cost-in-use savings when compared to traditional equipment.
By utilising only natural ingredients, there can be no contamination on glassware, ensuring the best beer taste and presentation in the world, with fantastic lacing and head retention.
The unique formula simultaneously prevents limescale build-up to protect machine components and tackles even the most stubborn wash problems such as lipstick and tanning removal.
By switching over to Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent, you will no longer need to install or replenish your water softener, as this chemical will prevent limescale from forming in the first place. For more information on how Enviro Clean Pro Glasswasher Detergent can help your machine be limescale free and save your business money, visit envirocleanpro.co.uk
- Environmentally friendly non-toxic formula
- Detergents and rinse aid not required
- Water softener not required.
- Glass renovation not required
- Lasts up to 5 times longer than traditional chemicals
- Improved carbonation, beer head retention and lacing
- Protects machine components, cleans cabinet and ensure longevity
Directions For Use:
Product only to be used with Warewashers fitted with Enviro Clean Pro dosing systems.
- Insert the weighted dosing tube of your machine into chemical container.
- To avoid airlocks, follow machine manufacturer’s instructions to prime chemical
- Dose approximately 5ml of product per wash
- Adjust dosage to suit water conditions and desired wash results.
- Maintain a healthy level of chemical as part of your daily check routines.
- Dispose of empty container in your plastic recycling.
For best results, minimum reccomended rinse temperature is 70c. Ensure machine wash jets and filters are clean. Ensure glasses are renovated before switching to Enviro Clean Pro.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.300000|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:ECOPGW5L|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent, Rinse Aid, Specialist|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers have been designed in consultation with the UK’s leading publicans and brewery chains to go hand-in-hand with the Environmentally Friendly Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent.
Manufactured from a Fully Bio-Degradable Formula, this detergent allows Enviro Clean glass washers to operate without traditional detergents or water softeners, delivering huge cost-in-use savings for operators.
Utilising only Natural Ingredients, Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers do not contaminate glasses with powerful chemicals and caustic. This ensures the Best Beer Taste and presentation, with fantastic lacing and Improved Beer Head Retention.
Furthermore, the active ingredient in Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent eliminates limescale, protecting machine components and ensuring longevity. A promise of quality that is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty as standard.
All Enviro Clean Pro products are backed by a Nationwide Service and Support team, dedicated to ensuring the best possible aftersales care. Trained engineers cover your machine and can offer telephone support, on-site visits and access to a full UK parts stock.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.