Ice Machine Water Filter Softener
Ice Machine Water Filter Softener
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 310H 120W|
In-Line Water Filter for Ice Machines
60,000 Litre Capacity (at 200ppm)
- Ice machine water filter / softener
- Helps ensure crystal clear, perfectly formed ice cubes
- Four-stage water purification
- Removes calcium, limescale and magnesium compounds
- Does not require mixer or bypass
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Delivers safe and constant water quality
- Long 60,000 litre lifespan
- Easy installation/replacement with clip-in system
- Standard ¾ Inch BSP connection
- 0-8 Litres per minute flow rate
This specialist water filter has been designed for ice machine and ice cube makers and delivers water that is filtered specifically to ensure crystal clear, perfectly formed ice cubes from any machine. Uses four stage water polyphosphate technology to deliver excellent water purification to improve ice cube appearance and formation as well as protect your ice machine from limescale damage.
Improve capacity by chaining in-line water filters together using our specialist coupling tool. Easy installation with instructions included. No plumbing experience is required. Standard 3/4" BSP connection. Thanks to the quick coupling design it is very easy to disassemble the used water filter and replace it with a new one. Just un-clip the quick connectors, replace the filter and re-insert clips.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.500000|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-2 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):310|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):120|
|Model Number||Model Number:Cube Line|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.