Frucosol Decarboniser 110 Litre
Frucosol Decarboniser (110 Litre)
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 790H 750W 480D|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Parts|
The Frucosol MC-500 is one of the most compact decarbonisers which is perfect for small restaurants and hotels that might have issues with space. This machine offers the most effcient cleaning solution for pots, trays, racks, grills, filters and many other kitchen tools along with maximum hygiene.
The MC-500 will save you time and money as you will no longer need a member of staff to scrub your dirty items by hand. Once the machine's water has been brought up to temperature, just put in the detergent and start placing the dirty items inside and close the lid. You'll also save money each month as the water and detergent only need to be changed once every 4 weeks.
The MC-500 also uses a non-toxic, bio-degradable detergent, and is fully mobile.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):60.000000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:5-7 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):480|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):790|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):750|
|Model Number||Model Number:MC-500|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):0.7|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Parts|
Since their factory opened in Spain back in 1991, Frucosol has been hard at work to become the number 1 manufacturer of catering equipment in Europe. They have been exporting their products to 70 different countries around the world for over 25 years. Their range includes automatic juicing machines, cutlery polishers and many other products.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£66.92||£15.44||£481.82|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.