Aristarco Modular Ice Machine 140kg
Aristarco Modular Ice Machine 140kg
|Size (mm): 1623H 768W 848D
Aristarco CQ 150 Ice Machine With ST S 200 Storage Bin
140kg/24 Hour Production & 180kg Storage with Ice Bin
Low Power Consumption
The use of the low global warming potential (GWP) R452A refrigerant greatly reduces overall energy consumption.
Aristarco Ice Machines are built to last with stable materials and additional features such as an evaporator spray system and tropical rated compressors.
The Ice Machine's exteriors are made of stainless steel for easy wipe down cleaning, with removable and cleanable air filters.
The Aristarco CQ 150 Ice Machine is a high-quality commercial ice maker that produces high-density, squared ice cubes. Large 17g cubes, ideal for long-lasting cooling of a variety of drinks. This machine can produce up to 140kg of ice per 24 hours, with an added storage capacity of 180kg with the ST S 200 Ice Bin. Each ice cube is full weight, crystal clear and long-lasting, even in summer months.
Featuring a vertical evaporator system composed of a single grid with square copper cells, the pumps allow the water to fall from the upper part, producing a big plate ice. The hot gas then causes the plate to fall down, breaking into small square ice cubes.
Italian manufacturer renowned for high-quality and reliability. Full stainless-steel construction for durability and aesthetic look. Easy to use manual controls with ergonomic full access to storage bin for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Aristarco CQ 150 Ice Machine
- 140kg per 24-hour production (8,200 17g cubes)
- Large 180kg storage capacity with the fitted ST S 200 Storage Bin
- Large 17g high density square ice cubes
- R452A refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
- Ergonomic easy access to storage bin
- Ideal for front-of-house or under bar installations
- 3-year parts & 1 year labour warranty
Please note: Ice machines should be used in connection with a water filter in hard water areas. Failure to do so could damage your machine and invalidate your warranty.
|Dispatch Time:Same Day
|Model Number:CQ150 ST S 200
|Power:13 Amp (Plug)
|Power Consumption (Kw)
|Power Consumption (Kw):0.85
|Waste Type:Gravity Waste
|Warranty:3 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Aristarco are a leading Italian manufacturer of commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and ice machines. They have been supplying the hotel, restaurant & catering industry with excellent quality catering appliances since 1956. Working directly with the Italian manufacturer, we are able to bring you their excellent range of equipment at the very best low trade prices.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Tax Relief at 20%
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and then choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and then choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.