Prewash Sink 1200mm - Right
Prewash Sink 1200mm - Right
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 925H 1200W 750D|
Prewash Sink For Pass Through Dishwashers
Stainless Steel 1200mm Wide. Right Sided.
- Inlet/outlet commercial sink
- 1200mm wide, 750mm depth
- UK standard plug fitting
- 100mm splashback to protect services
- High quality 304 stainless steel is durable and rust proof
- Flat packed for easy access and simple construction
- Fitted with runners to allow smooth sliding of dishwasher racks
- Available from stock with fast delivery
- Universal fit for most pass-through dishwasher configurations
Our stainless-steel prewash sinks are suitable for most brands of commercial passthrough dishwasher installation. Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, these durable commercial sinks are perfect for pre-washing of dirty plates or glasses before loading into the machine.
Ideal as a pre-wash sink, the right-sided configuration is suitable for most installation types, including straight through or corner sited passthrough dishwashers and connects to your machine for a seamless washing area. For more information and to check compatibility with your machine model or configuration, please contact our expert customer service advisors.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):25.000000|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):750|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):925|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):1200|
|Model Number||Model Number:RSSPT90|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|2 Yrs||24 Months||£35.40||£8.17||£169.94|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£26.06||£6.01||£187.65|
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and then choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and then choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.