Dishwasher Basket Trolley Low Level (4 Baskets)
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 850H 700W 630D|
This range of dishwasher basket trolleys provides flexible storage for both clean and dirty dishwasher racks in your washroom area or professional kitchen. Available in a wide range of configurations including full height for storing up 7 baskets on the trolley, lower height models for better ergornomic access and a specialist glasswasher rack trolley that features an increased pitch to suit storing and transporting even the largest of glasses (particularly branded pint glasses). Manufactured entirely from high grade stainless steel, these high quality trolleys are great for every day catering.
- Stainless steel 25 x 25 tube frame
- One piece formed sides
- 4 tray slides for storing 500mm racks
- Stainless steel tray slides with stops to both ends
- Maximum loading per level 30kg
- Maximum load per unit 200kg
- 50mm Non marking castors
- 200mm pitch, ideal for storing and transporting dish racks
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):630|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):850|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):700|
|Model Number||Model Number:PDB-4|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low price commercial dishwashers and glasswashers, alongside other essential every-day catering equipment appliances. Each kingfisher appliance is designed, selected and tested with professional caterers in mind. Their range of low price commercial dishwashers and glasswashers offer great value for money and unrivalled quality when compared to other cheap commercial dishwashers. Supported by a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network, with 24-hour callout and servicing, the Kingfisher commercial dishwasher brand represents a trusted and reliable equipment partner that professional businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information