BaSix Hand Wash Station + 3 Inch Lever Taps
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 320H 355W 195D|
- BaSix WS1 Hand Wash Station
- Includes pair of CaterTap 3-Inch Lever Taps
- Bowl Dimensions 255 x 278 x 110mm
- WRAS approved
- Range of hygienic hand washing solutions.
- Helps operations meet their requirement to provide hand-washing stations on site.
- Good and safe habits are more easily followed and enforced.
- Engineered from a single-piece, moulded high-grade polycarbonate ABS plastic.
- Strong & durable with no sharp edges.
- SaniTru® antimicrobial additive embedded in the basin material resists mould, mildew & grime to provide a cleaner surface.
- Eco-friendly the WS1 can be fully recycled & has lower embedded energy costs than traditional stainless steel basins.
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (or WRAS) is an organisation that aims to advise, promote and standardise best practice amongst everyone involved in the UK water industry. To achieve WRAS approval or listing, the individual product or fitting must pass mechanical and water quality testing carried out independently by WRAS. WRAS states that ‘A water fitting should not cause waste, misuse, undue consumption or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):195|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):320|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):355|
|Model Number||Model Number:WS1-L|
Mechline Developments has a primary vision of leading the way in the manufacturing and supplying of innovative products for the food service industry. Their ongoing development of staple product ranges is driven by a vision of representing the best balance between value and performance.
This vision is encapsulated perfectly in their award winning and industry leading GreasePak. Designed specifically to overcome the problem of blocked drains in commercial kitchens, their high-concentrate formula degrades fats, oils and greases to deliver a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information