Semi Automatic Water Softener
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):540H 250W 370D|
- Semi-Automatic Regeneration – the regeneration process starts after pressing the button. After the regeneration, water softening is completely reactivated.
- Mechanical Construction – electronically controlled valve with simple yet solid mechanical construction for optimum reliability and durability.
- Ideal for glasswashers & dishwashers – this large capacity commercial water softener provides a maximum 1500 litres between regeneration (at 10dh)
- Hard Water is not available during the regeneration process.
- Maximum flow rate 35 litres/minute
- Operating pressure 1.5-6 Bar
- Inlet Water Temperature: Between 1c and 30c
- Salt consumption: 0.7Kg
- Brine Tank Capacity: 15Kg
- Quantity of Resin: 5 Litres
- Inlet/outlet connection: ¾” BSP
- 13AMP (plug) power connection required
- Overflow drain pipe at rear of device, should be plumed to nearest drainage.
A semi-automatic water softener is the simplest and easiest to operate commercial water softener, making it the ideal solution for catering environments. The regeneration process is completed automatically by the unit but must be actioned on-demand by the operator, at the simple push of a button.
Provides a complete solution to problems caused by limescale build up and hard water, such as flow reduction, equipment damage, heat insulation, high detergent use, and sediment or soap scum build up. This semi-automatic catering water softener leaves only soft water, preventing scale build up, lowering equipment servicing costs, prolonging machine life and improving energy and detergent use.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):370|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):540|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):250|
|Model Number||Model Number:MJR01|
Kingfisher offer a wide range of commercial catering equipment, including specialist glass and dishwashing equipment. Each product in the kingfisher range is designed, selected and tested with professional caterers and kitchens in mind, offering great value for money and unrivalled quality when compared to other budget equipment. Supported by a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network, with 24 hour call-out and servicing available the Kingfisher brand represents a trusted and reliable equipment partner that professional businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Standard Next-day delivery to UK mainland areas is £6.25
- We offer delivery services across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- Customers will qualify for free next-day delivery when the sub-total of the order (before taxes) is over £50.00.
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- An additional geographic surcharge may be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information