Meiko Glass Rack (4 Row) 500mm - For the Meiko U500 Series Glasswasher
Meiko Glass Rack (4 Row) 500mm
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 220H 500W 500D|
The Meiko 4 Row Glass Rack is a specialist glasswasher basket designed for use in the Meiko U500 series of glasswasher. By providing 4 rows of stacked glasses with a slight vertical lean, it manages to significantly improve wash results whilst reducing the chance of breakage for fragile glasses during the wash cycle. Manufactured from a heavy-duty polyamide, this hard-wearing and durable glasswasher rack is the premium standard for commercial glass washing.
- Meiko 4 Row Glass Rack
- Designed for Meiko U500 Series
- Glasses up to 110mm diameter
- Basket height of 220mm
- 500 x 500mm basket.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):500|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):220|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):500|
|Model Number||Model Number:GV50-20|
A German manufacturer with 90 years’ experience supplying commercial dishwashers and glasswashers to the catering and hospitality industry across the globe. The curved M symbol is recognised globally as a symbol of quality. A significant investor in technology, Meiko recognise that commercial dishwashing involves a whole lot more than just washing dirty dishes. Their highly functional Mieko commercial dishwasher & glasswasher range allows customers to choose an option to suit specific requirements, whilst high-quality engineering and workmanship, paired with a personal touch to service and aftersales care makes them a leading competitor to other high-class warewashing brands.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.