Commercial Dishwasher Leasing
Simple yet efficient, this plug-and-play commercial dishwasher is our best-selling unit with flexible payments.
Save 50% on the recommended retail price with this limited stock special offer, including free chemicals.
We can guarantee the best leasing rates and flexible payment plans on Classeq commercial dishwashers.
Ideal for high-usage scenarios, this machine is supported by an extendable manufacturers warranty.
Commercial Dishwasher Leasing
With most catering equipment purchases, businesses only see their return on investment over an extended period. This is particularly true for commercial dishwashers and glass washers, as these products don't add value to a customer experience, increase your profitability or sales but are simply a must-have for any catering business. That’s why so many restaurants, pubs, bars and establishments are turning to catering equipment leasing to purchase their glass washers and commercial dishwashers.
Benefits of Leasing Your Warewasher
- Unlike rental agreements, you have the option to own goods at the end
- Significant tax benefits - For most businesses payments are fully tax deductible
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Catering equipment leasing enables you to spread cost over equipment’s working life
- Make your money work harder for you - Don't sink your valuable cash into depreciating assets, spend it elsewhere e.g. increase stock levels and advertising
- Total flexibility, our catering equipment leasing allows you to set repayment periods to suit your budget
- Gives businesses flexibility to keep their catering equipment up to date
- Buy assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in installments rather than as a lump sum up front
- Mix and match items into one catering equipment lease
- Build all your own costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc. into lease payments
To demonstrate the savings, take a typical washroom installation, replacing a pass through commercial dishwasher, an under-counter glass washer (including assorted racks and baskets) and a selection of tabling and sinks, all installed and commisioned by professional engineers. The overall cost of the project could easily run into £10,000 costs when paid upfront.
When that amount is paid through a catering equipment lease, a typical business would expect to see a substantial saving:
|Lease Term:||3 Years|
|Corporation Tax Relief:||£2698.16|
Get A No-Obligation Quote:
There are two simple ways to apply, but if you have any queries you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Add all the items you’re interested in leasing to your cart and select ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout.
Apply By Form:
Complete the form and tell us what your interested in leasing. Send it through and we will take care of the rest!
Use our interactive calculator to play with the figures and get an idea of the overall cost and potential savings.