Jeyes Professional B2 Cabinet Glasswash 5Ltr
- For machine glass washing only
- Not suitable for use on Aluminium
For machine glass washing only
- To be dispensed only via Jeyes Professional electronic dosing equipment
- Dilute in accordance with dosing equipment supplier's instructions
- Use only as directed -
- Not suitable for use on Aluminium.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:JPB2|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquid|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information