Genware Bowl Rack 500mm
Genware Bowl Rack 500mm
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 105H 500W 500D|
Genware Bowl / Flat Rack for Commercial Dishwashers
Universal flatware rack, ideal for washing bowls and glassware. Universal fit for use in all commercial dishwashers and glasswashers with 500mm cabinet. Made from high quality polyethylene to resist high temperatures and chemicals used in warewashing, these flatware/bowl racks are hard wearing and durable. Open base and sides to allow for optimum washing performance. Smooth corners and edges with hand-grips on all four corners for easy transportation and storage.
- Suitable for all 500mm commercial dishwashers
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Rounded corners and grip holes
- Large openings with flat base, ideal for bowls and glassware
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.910000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):500|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):105|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):500|
|Model Number||Model Number:BR|
|Rack Type||Rack Type:Dish, Glass, Flat|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500 x 500 mm|
Genware is the UK's best-known brand for light catering equipment, tableware and glassware. All Genware equipment is crafted and sourced with the customer in mind to make sure that every piece is long-lasting, durable and can help improve your hospitality or catering business.
Genware products are manufactured to provide the robustness and durability required for maximum performance in the hospitality and foodservice industry.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.