Genware 25 Compartment Glass Rack
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 100H|
Genware glass racks are available in a range of different compartment configurations, with or without extenders to ensure they can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
Using these specially designed glass racks with your ware washer helps to protect glassware from movement during loading and transport by ensuring glasses are firmly fixed into the compartment and do not rattle together when moved. This also adds protection from breakage during washing as movement caused by water pressure is reduced.
Made from high quality, durable polyethylene construction, Genware glass racks can withstand long term use in commercial glass washers and dish washers, standing up to high temperature washing and detergent use.
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):100|
|Model Number||Model Number:GR25|
|Rack Type||Rack Type:Glass|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500 x 500 mm|
Royal Genware Fine China was Established in 2005 for the UK market and has now been tried and tested in busy catering environments all over the country. There is an excellent response to a need for high quality, competitively priced fine china range, fit for purpose in busy restaurants.
Royal Genware crockery represents an established product built to withstand the harsh conditions in catering environments. Featuring both classic & contemporary styles to suit most table settings with a superb white appearance that will match in with other Fine China Products.
There is a rolled edge on plates for chip resistance with high alumina content, enabling Royal Genware to offer a 5-year chip warranty on all round plates. All Royal Genware conforms to British Standard for Centre Impact Resistance & Edge Chipping Resistance (BS4034 – Vitrified Hotelware).
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information