Enviro Clean Pro Zero Scale Additive ECOPRA5L (5 Litre)
Enviro Clean Zero Scale Additive (5 Litre)
Replaces your traditional rinse aid so you can run your dishwasher without a water softener!
Enviro Clean Pro Zero Scale Additive ECOPRA5L is a revolutionary new water treatment for commercial dishwashers that completely removes the need to install or replenish your water softener.
Manufactured to go together with our Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent, the Zero Scale Formula replaces your traditional rinse aid to deliver fantastic cost-in-use savings when compared to traditional dishwasher water softening solutions.
The natural eco-friendly formula treats water as it enters the machine to stop limescale from forming and also cleans hidden machine components to prevent breakdowns.
Specifically formulated as a rinse aid for dishwashing, the non-toxic formula also prevents streaking or spotting on crockery and speeds up drying. By utilising only natural ingredients, their can be no contamination of dishwashing wares, leaving your products and machine hygienically clean and ready for service.
For more information on how Enviro Clean Pro Zero Scale additive can your machine be limescale free and save your business money visit envirocleanpro.co.uk.
Directions For Use
Must be used in connection with Enviro Clean Pro Dishwasher Detergent. Suitable for all commercial dishwashers with auto-dosing equipment.
- Insert the weighted dosing tube of your machine into chemical container.
- To avoid airlocks, follow machine manufacturer’s instructions to prime chemical
- Adjust dosage to suit water conditions and desired wash results.
- Maintain a healthy level of chemical as part of your daily check routines.
- Dispose of empty container in your plastic recycling.
For Best Results:
- Minimum recommended rinse cycle temperature is 70c
- Ensure machine wash jets and filters are clean
- Ensure glasses are renovated before switching to Enviro Clean
- Dose approximately 5ml of product per wash
- Vary dosage depending on machine size & water conditions
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:ECOPRA5L|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Rinse Aid|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers have been designed in consultation with the UK’s leading publicans and brewery chains to go hand-in-hand with the Environmentally Friendly Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent.
Manufactured from a Fully Bio-Degradable Formula, this detergent allows Enviro Clean glass washers to operate without traditional detergents or water softeners, delivering huge cost-in-use savings for operators.
Utilising only Natural Ingredients, Enviro Clean Pro Glasswashers do not contaminate glasses with powerful chemicals and caustic. This ensures the Best Beer Taste and presentation, with fantastic lacing and Improved Beer Head Retention.
Furthermore, the active ingredient in Enviro Clean Pro Glasswash Detergent eliminates limescale, protecting machine components and ensuring longevity. A promise of quality that is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty as standard.
All Enviro Clean Pro products are backed by a Nationwide Service and Support team, dedicated to ensuring the best possible aftersales care. Trained engineers cover your machine and can offer telephone support, on-site visits and access to a full UK parts stock.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.