EntirePro Bistro Wash (5 Litre)
- Ideal for use in commercial dishwashers that need to wash cutlery, dishes and glasses in one cycle
- Delivers sparkling glassware alongside gleaming crockery
- Caustic based formula removes burn on grease and food debris
- Contains tannin remover to remove tannin stains from cups and saucers
Entire Pro Bistro Wash Detergent is a high-strength dishwasher detergent, specially formulated for use in bistro kitchens where an under-counter dishwasher may be required to wash a variety of crockery, cutlery and glassware. Formulated with caustic soda, this bistro wash detergent reacts with fat rapidly to effectively remove burnt on food and grease from cutlery and crockery. Unlike standard formula dishwasher detergents, bistro wash also contains tannin remover, making it great for removing tea and coffee stains that are commonly found on crockery, cups and saucers.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP060|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquid|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information