EntirePro Catering Descaler (5 Litre)
- High strength descaler for all catering equipment
- Works with water boilers, kettles, glasswashers, commercial dishwashers etc.
- Dissolves limescale in minutes
- Pink low odour formula bubbles when dissolving limescale
To use EntirePro catering descaler with kettles, bain-maries, boilers etc. simply fill the equipment with a 5% solution of descaler and leave it until bubble generation subsides (the bubble generation comes from the action of the acid on the scale). Note: Appliances should not be switched on whilst it is filled with catering descaler.
When using on ceramics and stainless-steel surfaces wipe over with a strong solution of descaler. On toilets, sinks and urinals use neat. All operations should be thoroughly rinsed several times afterwards with clean water. This product is safe to use on plastic, however it is best to always test a small area first.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP054|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Descaler|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquid|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information