EntirePro Glass Refurb Powder (2.5KG)
- Cleans inside of your cabinet glasswasher or commercial dishwasher
- Restores glassware to a sparkling clear shine
- Improves drink carbonation, head retention and beer lacing
The powdered formula has been developed in connection with leading breweries to improve beer head retention and carbonation of drinks. The powerful formula attacks non-rinsible residues that build up on the glass surface over time.
To renovate glasses using the soak method:
- Add one scoop per 4 litres of hand-hot water
- Soak glasses for approximately 5-10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
To clean inside of commercial glasswasher:
- Fill machine
- Add 3 scoops to wash tank water
- Put each basket of glasses through a standard wash cycle
- Rinse glasses in clean water
- Add 1 scoop after every 4th wash cycle
- For fresh water machines, add 1 scoop for each wash cycle
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):2.5000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP053|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Specialist|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Powder|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information