EntirePro Non Bio Laundry Powder (10KG)
- Non-biological washing powder
- Low lather formula that achieves great whiteness and brightness
- Ideal for washing chef's whites in commercial kitchens and nurse’s uniforms in care homes
- Also suitable for domestic use.
EntirePro non-biological washing powder is designed especially for use in front loading washing machines. This specially formulated washing powder is designed for use in industrial applications such as commercial kitchens (for washing chef’s whites) and care homes (for washing staff uniforms). The free-flowing low-lather white washing powder achieves extremely good levels of whiteness and brightness.
Use 5-10 grams of powder per kg of wash load, depending on the degree of soiling and local water hardness. The use of rubber gloves is recommended if handling the product for prolonged periods of time. Ideal for use in nursing homes, hotels and for domestic use.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):10.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP036|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Detergent|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Powder|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information