EntirePro Fabric Softener (5 Litre)
- Leaves fabrics soft to the touch
- Reduces static to make ironing easier
- Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent
Entire pro fabric softener is especially formulated for use in commercial environments, to leave your customers fabric and skin feeling soft. Restores the soft feel to fabric, giving it a "good-as-new" texture by reducing static in washing, clothes and fabrics. Reduced static also helps the softener to make ironing easier. Entire Pro fabric softener is especially formulated to leave a long-lasting fresh scent after washing. Designed to work with either cold or hot washes, it is well syuited to preparing chefs uniforms for ironing and is versatile for use in custom dilutions with trigger spray bottles. Supplied in a 5L bottle, it can also be used with pelican pumps for easy dispensing. Pleasant perfumed blue liquid fabric softener for use in all automatic washing machines.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP035|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Chemical Type||Chemical Type:Specialist|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquid|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information