Bespoke Fabrication Dishwasher Inlet Tabling
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):870H 800D|
As the UK’s largest commercial dishwasher stockist and distributor, we commonly encounter customers that have specific requirements for their washroom designs and installations. To cater for every need we can specify, design, manufacture and install bespoke dishwasher inlet tabling that is custom tailored to your exact needs.
All bespoke custom fabrication dishwasher tabling is manufactured from high grade stainless steel (AISI304) throughout and delivered in a one-piece construction, to ensure ease of installation, supreme construction quality and long-term durability.
Each dishwasher inlet tabling design includes as standard:
- 1.5mm Thickness Stainless Steel 304 Grade
- 30 x 30mm Alloy Adjustable Legs
- Sound deadening on top and sink bowls
- One piece construction
- 300mm Splashback
- 40mm boxed retaining edge to front and end
- Basket guide rail over sink
- Inlet holes for mixer taps or overhead spray
- Locating lip to fix onto any dishwasher
A range of additional extras and equipment can be specified into designs including solutions for food waste disposal, pre-rinse and wash arms, integrated cupboards and shelving or sink configurations (with or without taps) and sink valances.
Online prices for bespoke custom fabrication dishwasher inlet tabling are guide prices only. A fully customised service is available, including no-obligation quotation and design. Guide prices are based on standard options that customers typically select for their washroom design and installations.
Please contact our specialist customer services team for more information on the fully customised service and bespoke fabrication options. Our dedicated staff will be able to give you accurate prices on application.
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):800|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):870|
|Model Number||Model Number:SPBESPOKEDWIT|
Kingfisher offer a wide range of commercial catering equipment, including specialist glass and dishwashing equipment. Each product in the kingfisher range is designed, selected and tested with professional caterers and kitchens in mind, offering great value for money and unrivalled quality when compared to other budget equipment. Supported by a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network, with 24 hour call-out and servicing available the Kingfisher brand represents a trusted and reliable equipment partner that professional businesses can rely on.
|Term||Payment Profile (months)||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£35.65||£8.23||£256.71|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information