Automatic Water Softener
Automatic Water Softener
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 535H 280W 410D|
Fully Automatic Catering Water Softener
Ideal for commercial dishwashers and glasswashers. Also suitable for coffee machines, combi-steamer ovens, and ice machines.
- Provides 1950 litres softened water between regeneration
- Automatically regenerates based on timer settings
- Removes need for labour-intensive regeneration
- Just keep topped up with tablet salt
- High flow rate allows you to connect multiple appliances
- Ideal for undercounter and pass through commercial dishwashers
- Also suitable for combi-steamer ovens, ice machines and coffee machines
- Suitable for cold water feeds up to 40c
- Suitable for all mains water pressures between 1.5 and 6 bar
- Easy installation instructions. No plumbing experience required
- 13A (3 pin plug) and drainage hoses included
- 1 year warranty
Completely Automatic Water Softener
Regenerating a traditional softener is incredibly labour intensive but an automatic water softener takes away all the labour. Instead of having to run lengthy flush and drain cycles, all the operators need to do is keep the bin topped up with salt and the automatic timer takes care of the rest.
The salt bin should be monitored and filled up with granular salt when it starts to become empty. The automatic regeneration cycles will run by themselves and use approximately 1kg of salt a time.
Perfectly Softened Water
Incoming hard water is passed through a special softening resin that changes the chemical structure of the water to remove any limescale, calcium and other impurities. The unit can generate up to 1950 litres of softened water (based on an incoming hardness of 180ppm) before regeneration and the resin never needs to be replaced for the lifetime of the unit.
Adjustable Timer & Programming
The automatic timer controller comes pre-configured out the box to run weekly at night. This would be enough for a commercial dishwasher running between 400-600 cycles per week. Operators can adjust this to suit their own usage or hardness requirements and it can be set to any number of days or times. Programming is easy with the mechanical interface and full instructions are provided.
Big Capacity for Multiple Machines
Our Automatic Water Softener can provide up to 1950 litres of soft water between regenerations at a maximum flow rate of up to 75 litres per minute. This means that one automatic softener is more than capable of running two commercial dishwashers that are frequently used.
The unit comes with easy installation instructions and no plumbing experience is required. Use standard ¾ Inch BSP connections to connect to both incoming hard water and the output to your machine. A 2-meter drainage hose is included and needs to be run to a nearby waste or sink. 13 amp (3 pin plug) with also included as the unit requires power.
Need More Help?
Read Our Automatic Water Softener Manual or speak to one of our expert product consultants whom can help you choose the right water softener for your requirements or installation.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.000000|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):410|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):535|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):280|
|Model Number||Model Number:MJR02|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.