Automatic Water Softener
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):535H 280W 410D|
- Fully Automatic Operation – The control panel is programmed with an optimum regeneration time and proceeds automatically at set number of days and time (e.g. every 6 days at 2 AM)
- Mechanical Construction – electronically controlled valve with simple yet solid mechanical construction for optimum reliability and durability
- Ideal for glasswashers & dishwashers – this large capacity commercial water softener provides a maximum 1950 litres between regeneration (at 10dh)
- Hard water is available during the regeneration process
- Maximum flow rate 75 litres/minute
- Operating pressure 1.5-6 Bar
- Inlet Water Temperature: Between 1c and 30c
- Salt consumption: 1Kg
- Brine Tank Capacity: 1Kg
- Quantity of Resin: 6.5 Litres
- Inlet/outlet connection: ¾” BSP
- 13AMP (plug) power connection required
- Overflow drain pipe at rear of device, should be plumed to nearest drainage.
This fully automatic commercial water softener is our easiest to operate unit and is ideal for catering environments. The regeneration process is completed automatically by the unit at pre-set intervals and can be adjusted to occur at any set number of days and times. The device comes pre-programmed with standard timings but can be adjusted depending on machine use. Operators can easily adjust regeneration timings with the manual clock timer control interface.
Provides a complete solution to problems caused by limescale build up and hard water, such as flow reduction, equipment damage, heat insulation, high detergent use, and sediment or soap scum build up. This fully automatic catering water softener leaves only soft water, preventing scale build up, lowering equipment servicing costs, prolonging machine life and improving energy and detergent use.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):410|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):535|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):280|
|Model Number||Model Number:MJR02|
Kingfisher offer a wide range of commercial catering equipment, including specialist glass and dishwashing equipment. Each product in the kingfisher range is designed, selected and tested with professional caterers and kitchens in mind, offering great value for money and unrivalled quality when compared to other budget equipment. Supported by a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network, with 24 hour call-out and servicing available the Kingfisher brand represents a trusted and reliable equipment partner that professional businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information