Automatic Catering Water Softener for Hot Water
Automatic Water Softener Hot Water
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 640H 310W 450D|
Automatic Water Softener for Hot Water
Ideal for all types of commercial dishwashers and glass-washer.
- Designed for appliances on hot water feeds between 40-60c
- Provides 2700 litres softener water between regenerations
- Automatically regenerates based on timer settings
- Removes need for labour-intensive regeneration
- Just keep topped up with tablet salt
- High flow rate allows connection of multiple appliances
- Ideal for large commercial dishwashers on hot fill connections
- Suitable for all mains water pressures between 1.5 and 6 bar
- Easy installation instructions. No plumbing experience required
- 13A (3 pin plug) and drainage hoses included
- 1 year warranty
Water Softener for Hot Water
Most traditional catering water softeners do not work correctly when fitted to hot water feeds. This Automatic Hot Water Softener has been designed to suit hot water feeds of up to 60c, making it ideal for protecting busy commercial dishwashers and large appliances fitted to hot water feeds.
The B65 Hot Feed Water Softener passes incoming hard water through a special softening resin to changes the chemical structure of the water. This removes limescale, calcium and other impurities. The unit can generate up to 2700 litres of softened water (based on incoming hardness of 180ppm) before regeneration is required and the resin never needs to be replaced.
Completely Automatic Water Softener
Regenerating a traditional softener is incredibly labour intensive but an automatic water softener takes away all the labour. Instead of having to run lengthy flush and drain cycles, all the operators need to do is keep the bin topped up with salt and the automatic timer takes care of the rest.
The salt bin should be monitored and filled up with granular salt when it starts to become empty. The automatic regeneration cycles will run by themselves and use approximately 1.4kg of salt a time.
Adjustable Timer & Programming
The automatic timer controller comes pre-configured out the box to run weekly. This would be enough for a commercial dishwasher running between 600-800 cycles per week. Operators can adjust this to suit their own usage or hardness requirements and it can be set to any number of days or times. Programming is easy with the mechanical interface and full instructions are provided.
Big Capacity for Multiple Machines
Where hot fill appliances are used, several machines are often fitted to one hot water feed. The B65 hot water softener has high enough capacity to provide softened water for several appliances at once. This can help you save costs and space. With a maximum flow rate of up to 30 litres per minute, one automatic softener is more than capable of running two commercial dishwashers simultaniously.
Supplied with easy installation instructions and no plumbing experience required. Use standard ¾ Inch BSP connections to connect to both incoming hard water and the output to your machine. A 2-meter drainage hose is included and needs to be run to a nearby waste or sink. 13 amp (3 pin plug) with also included as the unit requires power.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.172000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Same Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):450|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):640|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):310|
|Model Number||Model Number:B65|
|Warranty||Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.