Asber DSTL1072L Passthrough Entry/Exit Sink - 2 Leg - 1000x700mm (Left)
Entry/Exit Sink 1000x700mm - Left
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 1000W 700D|
High quality stainless steel Pass Through Dishwasher Entry or Exit Sink. Manufactured from 40 x 40mm tube and fitted with stainless steel height-adjustable legs. Asber Entry and exit sinks are carefully designed with a modern manufacturing process, ensuring maximum quality and unbeatable finishes. Designed for use with Asber Pass Through dishwashers, these stainless steel entry and exit sinks provide quick installation and easy connection to all Asber hood-type commercial dishwasher models.
- Dishwasher entry or exit sink with 2 legs
- Seamless deep drown bowl with rounded angles for easy cleaning
- Place for elements under sink (trolleys, bins, baskets etc.)
- Cross bracing section for re-enforcement
- High quality stianless steel with polished finish
- 160mm flat splashback for protection of services
- Framed table ensures excellent stabilith
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable height feet
- Sink dimensions: 400 x 400 x 250mm
- Connection to Left side of pass through dishwasher
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):25.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):700|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):1000|
|Model Number||Model Number:DSTL1072L|
Asber are renowned globally in the catering and hospitality industry for their range of quality commercial dishwashers & glasswashers that enhance user convenience.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer for more than seven decades, their specialist warewashing equipment is widely recognised across a global market. This worldwide reach ensures that trained engineers, aftersales support and spare parts are (and will continue to be) readily available in the UK.
All Asber commercial dishwashers & glasswashers are designed by a dedicated Research and Development team before being built at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facilities in Spain. Integrated quality management, certified to international standards, ensure continuous improvement during the manufacturing process and guarantees that each commercial dishwasher that leaves the assembly line will meet customer expectations.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.